- May assist in lessening symptoms *
- Burns including Sun
- Seborrhea, Eczema, Chapped or Peeling Skin
- Rashes, Itching, Scaling
- Cuts, Abrasions, Sores
- Pimples, Blackheads, Acne
- Moles, Tags, Scares
- Wrinkles, enhances Skin Elasticity
- Dark Circles, Puffiness
- Hemorrhoids, Spider Veins
Insect/ Plant Irritations:
- Insect Repellent – i.e. Tics, Chiggers, Mosquitoes
- Relieves Insect Bites, Stings
- Poison Ivy, Oak
- Great also for your pet’s skin problems
- Whole Aloe Vera Leaf
- Lemon Balm Tea
- Potassium Hydroxide
Cream*** of Aloe Vera Use and Application:
- Apply “Cream of Aloe Vera” directly to area
- Leave on specified area as desired to moisturize and cleanse
- Wet extra sensitive areas with water then apply
- When ready add water, exfoliate and rinse.
- Then observe:
- Take a first glance then allow at least 20 min. after rinsing for the natural oils to become reestablished (the blush).
- A personal query may then be made to observe any changes in present condition,
- Use daily for best results. Applying cream for shorter periods as you experience desired changes!
*These products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.